It’s no longer trending if:
- Your grandmother is now talking about it.
- It’s been on CNN.
- TIME Magazine posts that it is featured in their next issue.
- Rush Limbaugh likes it.
- It’s been legalized.
- It has nothing to do with same-sex marriage.
- Someone from Ferguson, Missouri, isn’t talking about it.
- You can buy it at Walmart.
- Salt Lake City buys the franchise.
- Hallmark makes a movie out of it.
- China makes a cheaper, better knock off.
- It goes viral in Norway.
- Congress puts it in a bill.